How to easily Migrate a Template from Sendinblue to ActiveCampaign?
Want to duplicate an email template from Sendinblue to ActiveCampaign? Read here how.
You spent hours building a beautiful template using Sendinblue’s drag & drop template builder. It looks so good that you want to have this very same one in your ActiveCampaign, but you just don’t want to go over the whole building process again.
You may be using both platforms (many people do for various reasons), or perhaps you are moving from Sendinblue to ActiveCampaign.
Copying an email template from Sendinblue to ActiveCampaign is easy!
Here is how to do it:
Let The Experts Help!
1. In Sendinblue, find the template that you want to copy.
2. Click “preview” on the left hand side
3. Click on “View the HTML code”
4. The HTML code will open
5. Your pointer will become a weird no-entry kinda symbol…
ignore it, mark the entire HTML text and copy it. You may need to scroll down while pressing your pad.
6. Go to ActiveCampaign
7. On main menu click “campaigns”. Then click “manage templates”
8. Click “create a new template”
9. Click “start from scratch” and then “Custom HTML”
10. Click continue. Then simply paste the HTML code you copied from Sendinblue into your new ActiveCampaign template.